- Chance to work for growing company
- Great leadership support
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in beverage alcohol with over 200 brands, old and new, large and small, global and local - the depth and breadth of their product portfolio across beer and spirits is second to none, with brands sold in 180 countries.
This position will be focusing on their more luxury lines.
- Managing a team of 5: 2 Senior Brand Managers, 2 Brand Manages, 1 Group Admin, and brand ambassadors (contractor)
- Lead and coach direct reports for their Business Management in the preparation of annual plans and mid-term plans
- Responsible for managing monthly, quarterly half year, and full year business performances and PL.
- Build strong relationships with partner commercial team, finance team, supply team, sales team, etc. for senior level communications.
- Work closely with Global Brand Team to search & spin on the best practice locally & globally
- Lead presentation of brand business policies and activities at meetings
- Work with Corporate Relations team for the development of CSR activities.
- Hold accountability for emergency responses as Risk Management team member.
- Develop compelling annual portfolio and marketing business plan to achieve performance ambition.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent JAPANESE and ENGLISH
- Experience as marketing manager or brand manager in luxury/fmcg industry in Japan
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with complex stakeholders
What's on Offer
- Chance to be part of growing company
- Management chance
- Change to gain luxury level marketing experience