Marketing Communications Supervisor
Good Worklife Balance
Close relationship with HQ
My client is one of the largest FMCG/Health care related companies with HQ in America. They have a strong presence in Japan and are looking to increase their brand share throughout the next coming years.
- Inputs and understands brand and product strategies, and translates them into impactful brand/marcom campaigns
- Creates, socialises, aligns and translates brand strategy into plans that drive effective outcomes.
- Builds strong relationships with brand, customer marketing, professional services teams, and other commercial stakeholders, to ensure requisite input and alignment on the development and execution of all marcom initiatives.
- Develops brand marcom plans with optimal communications and a mix of B2B, B2C and B2B2C tools.
- Writes strong briefs that articulate brand strategy and objectives, enabling effective execution of marcom initiatives.
- Manages agency briefings
- Plans, executes and measures brand digital activities
- Defines brand digital plan encompassing content for paid, earned, shared and owned media elements, and usage plans across platforms for email & CRM, online, social media.
- Incorporates trade show and event participation into brand activity plan to optimise lead generation and customer touch points, ensuring consistency with brand strategy and guidelines
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Marcom& digital marketing
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Lead generation & branding and membership app management experience is preferred.
- Experience in customer marketing would be an advantage, e.g. partnership programs, key accounts management/marketing support, trade or channel marketing.
- Good work life balance
- Mix of B2B/B2C and B2B2C marketing techniques
- Great office location