Marketing Communications Manager
Global chemical and solutions company
Leading and coaching specialist teams
The company commenced business in Japan over a 100 years ago. The main components of business include chemicals, products, materials & solutions.
- Develop and implement marketing communications strategies to support the relevant local business units.
- Understand the strategy of the relevant business unit and ensure consistency in messages in all communication activities.
- Provide consultation and/or implement execution of marketing communication activities including digital/online communication, co-branding, trade show, CRM, Marketing Automation, customer events,
Minimum Education and Qualification Required for the Position
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Management
- 7 years working experience in Corporate/Marketing Communications in an international and multicultural environment
- Digital communication
- Basic knowledge of marketing and branding
- Strong conceptual thinking and business/marketing sense
- Solution provider for a changing market and customer expectation
- Good leadership skills to lead project members involved in communication programs
- Decisive, flexible, open-minded and robust, possessing a lot of initiative
- Excellent in English and Japanese, both spoken and written
- Good computer and Office programs skills
Stability in an international environment.