Marketing & Communications Manager / Consulting firm
Collaboratitve, creative and international working environment
Clear career growth and personal development
About Our Client
Our client is leading global consulting firm.
Campaign Planning & Execution 40%
- Engage a range of stakeholders in the development of the marketing campaign plan for the business in Japan.
- Work with client teams with the intent of increasing retention of current business and expanding share of wallet from existing clients.
- Design campaigns - creative execution, message design, channel selection and segmentation.
- Ensure the distribution lists are segmented appropriately and in a way that will maximize our ability to engage with our audiences.
- Ensure the campaigns are loaded into and managed appropriately using our tools - Marketo, Salesforce and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Establish campaign performance metrics and monitor campaign performance,continually looking for ways to improve demand generation and revenue outcomes.
- Analyze campaign results for continual improvement.
- Research and understand target audiences in conjunction with appropriate stakeholders (Practice Leaders, Client Managers, Client Services team).
- You should be comfortable executing your campaigns through a variety of channels and take a fully integrated approach to marketing - ensuring media,internal channels and intermediaries are considered in the development of your campaigns. You will have a good understanding of sales and how marketing can drive sales.
- Evaluate new indirect sales and marketing approaches which may include outbound telesales, digital (primarily), social media, demand generation and new external business relationships.
PR&Media Strategy 50%
- Be responsible for translating global press releases and proactively driving local releases.
- Media inquiries handling including interview requests.
- Media pitching on specific agenda on project basis such as interviews & byline articles for management, country CEO, leaders and key consultants.
- Contribute to thought leadership to expand business opportunities
- Create and distribute media materials such as media releases and holding statements, Q&A, briefing documents etc.
- Establish relationships with media outlets and influencers.
- Assess and manage reputational risks.
- Evaluate the reach and impact of media activities to enable continuous improvement of the impact of the company's PR and media.
Internal Communications 10%
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' experience in PR and media with knowledge of marketing and communications disciplines
- Native level of Japanese. Business level of English.
- Experience in PR and knowledge of financial or professional services would be viewed favorably
- Multichannel experience - social media, events, advertising, etc.
- Proven track record in developing and executing marketing campaign strategies and plans to deliver results
What's on Offer
- Experience muliple aspects of marketing/communications
- Flex time
- Can work from home