Marketing communication specialist
Offer great work/life balance
Opportunity to join the biggest chemical manufacturing company operates globally
The world biggest chemical manufacturing company that has started business in 1980's.
Currently holds over 120,000 employees globally and provides chemical manufacturing products and solutions to its accounts in Japan.
The "Marketing Communications" position carries the responsibility for planning, coordinating and implementing marketing and market communication strategies and programs with a support of the Local Marketing Manager, to support the relevant local business units in achieving the business goals in cooperation with relevant Business Head, Local Business Manager as well as Regional Communication team
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Management
- 4-5 years working experience in Marketing/Communications in an industrial/consumer-related background
- Strong conceptual thinking and business/marketing sense
- Decisive, flexible, open-minded and creative, a team player, pro-actively taking initiative
- Excellent in English and Japanese, both spoken and written
- Good PC and MS Office programs skills