Wide Job Scope
Good Career progression plan
Global Accessory Brand Originally from Europe. hundreds of Point of Sales in Japan.
- Plan and implement promotional activities including development localised communication materials and conduct events, fairs and exhibitions
- Develop an initiatives to be implemented as marketing activity
- Analyses all the activities with clear business KPI to review
- Identify and analyse segment specific needs across existing and new markets and transform them into segment specific solutions to support sales, promote the brand and develop new businesses
- Analysis of marketing data and information from external and internal
- Liaise with HQ to get support in products or tools by exchanging the local market insights
- Arranges briefings to internal teams, outside agency and customers if they need to be involved
- Provides all necessary information, written and verbal feedback to Communication Manager to develop appropriate communication activities. Participates and visit relevant exhibitions / fairs.
- Reports all marketing activities conducted and implemented
- Proactively plan customers approach according to local calendar events or any other projects to maximise potential sales
- 2+ years experience in Consumer, Retail Industry
- Experience in Marketing, Event and Sales promotion.
- Native Level Japanese (JLPT N1)
- Business Level English
- Base + Bonus
- Career progression Plan