Marketing Assistant - Exponential Growth Company
Opp to have responsibility and decision-making authority from the first day
Work in a international working environment in a fast growing company
They are one of Europe's fastest-growing tech companies with 500+ team members representing over 50 nationalities.
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing business development and marketing strategies
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders such as logistics, customer service and PR agency
- Manage marketing activities including content creation - website and SNS, PR, etc.
- Generate insights by developing a close and deep understanding of their marketing channels, customers, key markets and players
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in Japanese and English (both written and spoken)
- Min 2 years' experience in marketing and/or business development
- Eager to learn new things and absorb faster
- Opportunity to have responsibility and decision-making authority from the first day
- Work in a international working environment in a fast growing company
- Make an impact initiating new ideas