- Competitive compensation package with remote work and English usage
- Global leading company in wind energy with offices in over 80 countries.
- Our client is the world leading company in wind energy sector with the most wind energy facilities installed in more than 80 countries around the world. They are looking for a Marketing and Communications manager to help them with the local communication and branding strategy.
- In charge of all communications activities including PR, media relation, and event coordination for Japan business.
- Develop marketing and communications strategy to support sales growth and increase brand awareness.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders for events and campaigns coordination across the region.
- From 3 years of experience in Communications and Marketing for B2B Industry.
- Background in Energy sector, especially Wind Energy is a big plus.
- Experience in PR, Journalism, media relation.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (read, write, presentation)
- Full remote work with English usage.
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest companies in the Wind Energy sector.
- Competitive salary package with rapid career progression.
- Full authority for marketing and communications activities with direct communication with APAC.
- Chances to travel abroad for events and conference.
+813 6832 8941