- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global FMCG company support customer with diverse and expanding portfolio of confectionery, food, and pet-care products and services.
- Drive continuous quality improvements for high priority business issue, risk, and/or concerns by effectively and engagingly influencing regional and factory leadership members.
- Drive quality performance visibility to Japan business leadership team, relevant sourcing factories, and the regional quality community. Lead regular quality review sessions with such stakeholders.
- Accountable for compliance for secondary co-packing, logistic distribution, novelty, and package material in Japan.
- Initiate escalation for any unresolved quality issues and/or risks, and drive resolution by influencing to leadership members at factories and/or region.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Food Science/Technology or related science/technical discipline.
- Experience within an R&D/Q&FS is required and experience in auditing of Quality Management Systems. Science background and a history of delivery; HACCP knowledge.
- Strong experiences in People management.
- Business level in English and Japanese.
- Technical problem solving - Root cause analysis.
- International influence skill.
What's on Offer