Market Development Specialist
Good career progression opportunities in a well-known diagnostics firm
Excellent working environment with friendly and supportive team
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable life science and technology solutions. The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics and laboratory equipment with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of life science and diagnostics.
- Develop new business opportunities including from existing and competitive accounts.
- Proactively access KOLs in the market and implement targeted seminar and customer visit plans.
- Monitor and understand the market dynamics and competitor activity.
- Implement product/market training for sales, service and distributor channel partners.
- Gather and collate market information and regularly update headquarters to ensure up-to-date understanding of the Japanese market.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline.
- Experience supporting or using mass spectrometry and chromatography techniques preferred.
- Experience working in a multinational environment preferred.
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, distributors and experts in the expanding field of in vitro diagnostics
Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster
- Rewarding incentives along with solid career progression opportunities