Market Development Manager
Work for a leading data intelligence company in the Japan market
Great compensation, benefits, and rapid career progression opportunities
- Our client provides empowering intelligence to their customers by connect data and markets to create a trusted view of the global commodities markets.
- Our clients empowers their employees, giving them the confidence and inspiration, they need to achieve their aspirations.
- Execute and support the commercial strategy for Japanese chemical markets together with cross-functional colleagues
- Engage senior level users, influences, and decision-makers to stimulate demand, demonstrate our clients expertise
- Build a strong profile for our client in the market by attending and presenting at events
- Develop relationships with market players, potential partners, and drive success
- Previous experience in the Japanese chemical market, (preferably petrochemicals)
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English (verbal/written)
- A track record of driving growth and new business to exceed financial and other business objectives
- A driven, passionate, motivated personality to provide better business outcomes
- Join a team of innovative and collaborative individuals to help drive success
- Chance to be a part of a leading market intelligence company in Tokyo, Japan