Market Development Manager
Excellent career progression opportunities in established global firm
Multinational collaboration platform on a regional basis
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable life science and technology solutions. The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics, reagents and assays with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of life science and clinical diagnostics.
Development and implementation of portfolio strategy through specific territory plans and sales teams within Japan.
Develop local partner sales targets and KPIs, evaluate partner performance and drive partner revenue achievement.
Responsible for the development and monitoring of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets of the portfolio, key performance indicators and revenue forecasts.
Maintain and develop relationships with market leaders, key customers, KOLs, partners and all key stakeholders.
- Masters' in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, or relavant discipline. PhD is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in business development including minimum 2 years' experience of sales and marketing in Bioscience and Biotechnology
- Passionate about driving new revenue growth
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of clinical genomics
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster