Market Development Manager (Infectious Diseases) 9m-11m
¥9,000,000 - ¥11,000,000
Lead and establish portfolio strategy within the given therapeutic area.
Join the world's leading Euro based life sciences company.
About Our Client
- Globally renown life sciences company that is well established in both the global and Japan market.
- Has a diverse portfolio of products in many various therapeutic areas with strong pipelines.
- Lead and develop portfolio strategy.
- Organise and over see commercial targets.
- Work alongside cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of marketing strategies.
- Develop strong relationships with KOLs and market leaders.
- Lead, develop, and strengthen the capabilities of the marketing team.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, or other related studies.
- High level communication skills in Japanese and English.
- 2 years experience in a research environment and 5 years experience in sales or marketing.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary, compensation, and benefits.
- International working environment.
- Great work-life balance.