Market Development Manager - Consumer Audio Electronics
Global Audio Electronics company
Work for an expanding and ambitious business - with strong growth plans
About Our Client
This American based global company is a consumer and professional audio-electronics manufacturer of microphones and wireless microphone systems.
The company also manufactures listening products, including headphones, high-end earphones, and personal monitor systems.
They have been in the market over 60 years and have a strong culture that promotes individual development and innovation.
- Increase profitability and sales volume by open new accounts and expanding the territory.
- Work closely with department head to strategise and devise the most efficient and effective way of increasing customer spend.
- Liaise and guide sales engineers to ensure the best service is offered to new and existing customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong consumer sales experience.
- Experience in audio electronics and/or conference systems preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well with other functions within the department.
- Good English
What's on Offer
Global Audio Electronics company providing excellent products and strong service to both consumer and professional clients.