Marine Maintenance Service Sales
Global Leader in Marine and Naval Maintenance Solutions
90 years presence in Japan, now with more than 250 employees
- Our client is a company that manufactures pumps, valves, heat exchangers and separators. Their main office is located in Sweden, where the company was founded.
Famous worldwide, is one of the best workplace in the market to develop a successful career.
Our client entered the Japanese market about 90 years ago. There are about 250 employees for today.
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers and develop new sales channels
- Take care of maintenance process and service for Marine and Shipbuilding related applications
- Contribute to create a Sales Plan and define Sales Objectives with the team
- Has experience in B2B Sales
- Has experience related to machinery, hardware or marine applications
- Technical background
- Good English and communication skills
- Join a Global Leading company
- Rewarding career and stable environment
- Unique possibility to work with all the major Marine related companies
- Up to 23 days of paid leave, benefits and retirement plan