Manufacturing Engineer, No english needed, Tsukuba, 6M-8M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
Working with the professional team to develop your skills.
- Global leader in the high-tech filtration, separation and purification industry.
- The products are widely used by manufacturers, hospitals, laboratories, aircraft operators, energy producers and municipal water suppliers to help make products and processes better and safer.
- Design layout of equipment or work-spaces to achieve maximum efficiency, install, or troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
- Apply continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing to enhance manufacturing quality, reliability, or cost-effectiveness.
- Communicate manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, or other information to facilitate production processes.
- Design testing methods and test finished products or process capabilities to establish standards or validate process requirements.
- High School Degree (or equivalent).
- Good experience in manufacturing engineering.
- Familiarity with manufacturing equipment and quality assurance techniques.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication methods and tool design
- Well-versed in relevant software (e.g. CAD, MS Office)