Mandarin/Japanese Customer Service Manager in a Start-up
Head of Customer service department. You are able to speak fluently CN and JP
One of the most valuable start-up company. Active in the sharing service.
Our client is one of the most valuable start-up companies in the world. They are active in the sharing industry.
1) People Management:
- Leading and developing a team of 12 to 15 including CS product managers, operation managers and associates ; responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the team.
- Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, quality and cost.
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding employees and effective conflict resolution.
- Communicating policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff; following-up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken.
- Owning and driving performance metrics with the team.
2) Project Management:
- Solving complex customer service issues and proactively heading off negative service trends.
- Understanding and correctly utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Development, analysis and improvement of new strategies and procedures. The CS executive lead will have the ability to develop, plan, and implement short-term, mid-term and long-term goals.
- Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in order to achieve customer promise expectations.
- Voice of the Customer: Summarizing and providing critical analysis to top customer issues to be improved on a regular review cycles
-Collaboration with our product management, sales, partnerships, engineering, operation and other teams to improve product & user experience.
- BA/BS degree
- 7~10 years relevant experience managing customer service associates in ride-hailing, transportation or high-volume and productive-service industry.
- Direct experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Technical Support, Sales, or Collections)
- Strong oral and written(speaking, listening, interpretation) in Japanese and Mandarin.
- Ability to be flexible in shift assignments and work areas.
- Able to work in an ambiguous, internet-speed environment.
- Absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact.
- Strong technical analysis skills; you are someone who wants to dive into the numbers and seek to understand
- Demonstrated history delivering results in cross functional environments - ability to drive organizational change using sound reasoning backed up by relevant data in a well prepared business briefing
- Knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean Processes
- Project Management Experience
You will receive a very competitive salary with additional benefits. You will be responsible for the Customer service department of one of the most valuable start-up companies in the world.