Manager Security IT
[KEY ACTIVITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES（職務内容と責任範囲）]
Information Security Strategy and Roadmaps（情報セキュリティ戦略とロードマップ）
Understand Santen's business environment, business model and company strategy.
Responsible for assisting the IS management to build Santen's Information Security Strategy and Roadmaps, which directly supports IS medium-term strategy.
Define and manage information security project portfolio to develop a next-generation information security operations model for the company and its associated governance.
Identify high priority business domains that require special attention from security perspectives and assist defining necessary roadmaps to address the needs.
[Experience, Skills & Knowledge]
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Sciences, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years experiences in Information Systems, including minimum of 5 years experiences of information security.
- Successful experiences of project management.
- International experience of working with teams spread across different countries and global stakeholders.
- Broad knowledge and perspectives on information systems, including infrastructure, business systems and services.
- Deep knowledge on information security.
- Practical project management skills applied to information systems and services.
- Documentation and presentation skills that are convincing for management.
Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
Achieving Valuable Business Results.
Thinking and Decision making.