Manager of Commercial Sales
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥15,000,000 - ¥25,000,000
Globally known brand
Attractive compensation + RSU
About Our Client
Our client is a US based multinational software vendor.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong executive level relationships across current and future industry-leading enterprise clients (i.e. Media & Entertainment, Telecommunications, High Tech, Manufacturing, Automotive, Retail, Consumer Products and Financial Services) and partners, and be a leading industry voice within Digital Marketing.
- Work with your Account Executive team to identify and develop new business opportunities, business models and channels to extend our market reach and drive new revenue.
- Drive strong sales discipline via your team and ensure execution of sales leads, both self-sourced and via our Account Development Management and Marketing teams.
- Help your team assess, clarify, and validate their prospect needs on an ongoing basis, and drive revenue growth of Digital Experience Solutions through solid pipeline management and team management.
- Instill best practices for account management as well as opportunity management.
The Successful Applicant
- A passion for sales, very strong presentation skills aligned with a strong and successful track record of enterprise solution sales.
- 8+ years of experience in pure sales with a minimum of 4 years leading a direct sales team.
- Proven sales discipline with regards to account management, pipeline development, opportunity management, territory management, and reporting.
- Fluency in Japanese and business level English reading/writing skills required.
- Experience working within a Global Account sales environment preferred.
- Established relationship with C-level contacts.
- Experience with online marketing, digital advertising or analytics solutions preferred.
What's on Offer
- Well-known brand globally
- Attractive compensation including RSU
- Fast career progression chances