Management Trainee Program - Accounting & Finance
Fast track career development opportunities to manager level
Rotation opportunities to overseas offices with chance to utilize English
The company an international engineering company that is engaged in manufacturing specialty materials that is used for various applications in different industries including optical communication, telecommunication, electronics, life sciences, and many more others. Furthermore, the company continues to commit to safety and quality of their products by investing in R&D, which allows consumers to fully enjoy their lifestyle using end-products.
- Engage in FP&A activities including forecasting, budget planning, reporting, financial support, and cash flow forecasting
- Manage closing activities and support sales data control
- Effectively communicate and partner with various business leaders within the organization with regards to financial information
- Liase and assist with third party audit activities
- Propose and lead projects that would aim to improve internal processes
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in accounting or finance
- Boki 2 kyu qualification or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in using any ERP system and also MS Excel
- Fluent level in Japanese communication skills, both oral and written
- At least intermediate level in English, both oral and written (TOEIC 600)
- Big 4 candidates wanting to move in-house are also welcome to apply
- Management trainee program, will be the next manager
- Opportunity to gain factory accounting experience from a gaishi company
- Housing will be supported in case of relocation
- Internal opportunity to take part of a learning project locally and overseas
- Good work life balance. Work hours is from 9:00 to 5:00PM. They do not have long over time and have recently implemented flextime system.
- Hands-on training by direct manager
- Opportunity to use English when communicating with overseas offices
- Nice and modern office located in one of the most prestigious business areas in Tokyo. Wide individual work-space with modern amenities.
- Close to the nearest station