Manage a Customer Service team in Medical Device
Rapid career growth as leadership will retire soon
Excellent work-life balance
My client is a growing market leader in the medical device industry focusing on orthopedics. In Japan, my client has experienced a 15% growth in business and continue to further increase their headcount and revenue as their product line enhances.
- ERP implementation
- Hands-on approach with areas such as Customer Calls, order management, complaint handling
- tracking the shipment of product from warehouse to client
- working with the sales team for any product-related questions you and your Customer Service team are unable to answer
- Improving the Customer Service team as a function, finding ways to make areas run smoother.
- Experience working in a hands-on related management style
- Customer Service experience (doesn't necessarily have to be from healthcare)
- Strong ERP experience, ideally SAP
- Strong mindset, confidence and good leadership
- Promotion to management of the team within a few years
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunity to be part of project management, new initiatives