Manage a Customer Service team in Healthcare
Work in an environment where change is constant
Grow and develop your team
My client is a Life Science research organization focusing on the cause of dieseaes and how to properly improve the diagnoses and treatments of those diseases. My client both develops and manufactures its own products and treatments and works with partners from all across the world.
- Responsible for managing regional customer service activities including order management, maintaining customer databases, meeting sales targets and resolving supply chain, stocking, or shipping issues.
- Cultivate an environment that encourages maximum productivity and service effectiveness, personal growth and development, open communication and teamwork.
- Provide ongoing feedback to direct reports and development conversations in structured and informal reviews
- Being able to work in dynamic working environments preferably with change implementation experience.
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service and scientific support.
- Experiences in leading and managing customer serving teams.
- Customer focused approach, with customer satisfaction being a core driver.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent salary and compensation package
- Further career growth and development
- Be part of a company working to improve the lives of people all around the world