Major Acnt Sales-Top Network Solutions
A company that provides no.1 optical networking solutions in Japan
The company is known to be the no.1 optical networking solutions in Japan and globally has been a leader in running critical infrastructure within the most advanced companies in the world.
- Meet and/or exceed quarterly and annual financial targets for the customer segment bookings and revenue objectives, and expected to double over the next 2-3 years
- Develop and implement short, medium and long-range go-to-market / business plans to drive growth in bookings, revenue and margin
- Lead and manage a best-in-class sales team - acting as a role model, coach and mentor
- As required spearhead sales efforts not only by managing a team but also by closing deals personally
- Plan, budget and ensure optimum use of resources; administer and monitor use against this set budget
- Team would include 3 to 5 direct sales, and a larger indirect team of 3-5 sales engineers and consultants, an operational team of 3-5 and various business partners across commercial, legal functions.
- Major influencer on our global product portfolio roadmap requirements, as well as our Japan marketing plans
- Develop and own executive relationships with all Major Carriers in Japan.
- Excellent communication skills with very strong executive leadership skills with an exceptional reputation for collaboration and extensive experience of managing world class sales teams
- An all-round influencer with broad skills and operational experience in order to build virtual teams, strategic direction and program implementation capability
- Ability to make effective and timely decisions based on the information available
- Ability to perform under pressure - and lead a team in a high-pressure environment
- Works with colleagues internally and externally in a collaborative way for mutual benefit
- Strong history of success and experience with complex Tier 1 service provider selling and lifecycle management
- Proven experience and knowledge of KDDI/Softbank/Rakuten/Colt/GCN and its processes
- Existing and proven executive relationships with KDDI/Softbank/Rakuten/Colt/GCN.
- A motivator, able to transmit her/his passion and drive and make her/his team go the extra mile
- Ability to stretch team members outside of their comfort zone, grow their skills and put together personal development plans
- Be part of a company that provides no.1 optical networking solutions in Japan
- International culture and able to use English and Japanese