Major Account Manager, telecom service provider
Good carrier growth for the potential candidate
Office is at central Tokyo
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader in unified communications & collaboration technology. Their comprehensive set of smart endpoints for unified collaboration span personal and group communication systems,with a full range of headsets,desk and conference phones, and video collaboration solutions.
- Maintain full accountability and ownership of accounts within assigned territory.
- Coordinate activities between marketing, inside sales and the channel to achieve exceptional strategic execution.
- Leverage key internal specialists, channel and partner organizations within the sales network to drive demand in assigned accounts.
- Serve as the customer's advocate and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Ensure customers participate in customer and partner satisfaction activities.
- Drive customer and partner satisfaction by responding to issues and escalations in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrates business acumen and awareness of customer business priorities.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Able to develop consultative relationships with customers and partners to fully understand needs and identify opportunities.
- Can conduct research and use business knowledge to create customer business and financial profiles to better positions. Leverages financial information to manage business and drive customer discussions.
- Proficient in holding customer conversations that have impact at every stage of the customer buying process.
- Prioritises work and manages time effectively.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Good work life balance, fully working from home.
- Solid carrier up for the potential candidate.