- Exciting Opportunity to establish the Technical Center in Japan
- Use your manufacturing experience in a multimedia technology firm
- Our client is a multimedia technology company with over 13,000 employees worldwide.
- The main technologies that they provide and develop are bio-metric authentication system/device, IoT system/module, and payment system.
- The company is vertically aligned, which means they provide not only the Software, but also the hardware and manufacturing of their products.
- Setting up their first Tech Center here in Japan
Responsible for all machines in the technical center
Periodical / preventive maintenance to increase productivity
Ensure maintenance and issues related to facility
Downtime Performance / correction maintenance
- Experience in relevant industry (semiconductor, data center, automotive, medical device)
- English business as all training is conducted in English
- Japanese fluency to communicate with regulators
Good to have, but not must:
- Knowledge of and experience of methods such as Lean Six Sigma, risk assessment approach highly appreciated
- Qualification in relevant industry
- Project Management Experience
- Great support from international support team
- Great career progression
- 2 days off per week (Sat & Sun), Year-end and New Year holidays, Golden Week, summer vacation
- Cover insurance for health, welfare, unemployment, labor & medical
- Commuting allowance by public transport or own car