Maintenance Manager, Global Chemical industry, Ibaraki. 12M
Challenging and rewarding job will be provided.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- The world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Healthcare.
- Responsible for planning & execution of repair, preventive maintenance, change & troubleshooting of company equipments.
- Responsible for planning & execution of preventive maintenance & spare parts management, based on repair data or vendor's recommendation,
- Support safety activities of maintenance & facility group.
- Support continuous effort to review & improve SOP.
- Successfully complete all assigned training.
- Experience as E&I maintenance technician
- Experience in using PLC to create sequence time chart
- Familiar with interlock system.
- Working experience at chemical manufacturing plant
- Machine Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) (2nd class or above)