- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
- Global Chemical company who is specialist in Specialty materials.
- Take responsibility to facilitate SHE Committees both whole site and operation as representation of site SHE to monitor and continuously improve SHE performance.
- To ensure legal compliance and Company SHE standard compliance. Efficient implementation , maintenance and continuous improvement of the management system and processes to avoid occurrence or recurrence of any
- Plan, organize and implement annual SHE master plan, SHE audit and external audit (3PM/3PL/Transporter/Waste Disposal Contractor) schedule, address and monitor corrective and preventive action plan. Support and lead risk assessment programs in the site and conduct SHE and external audit to identify gaps for continuous improvement for the site.
- B.S. in Chemistry or other relevant scientific discipline.
- Practical knowledge of ISO/OHSAS management system, Adhesives Processes/SHE Programs, Corporate Standards, Compliance and Emergency Management Process.
- Candidate who is working in the chemical Factory and have knowledge in process safety.