Maintenance engineer, Fragrance, Tokyo, 6M
Working with Luxuary brand in Japan.
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provied.
A global fragrance marketing company support all full service to many Brand name clients.
- Business is growing up very fast for Japan market.
- Review and follow allocated schedule for Installations and service visits from maintenance manager
- Arrange your required tools and equipment, as per your daily/weekly schedule
- Complete a maintenance report for each service visit
- Arrange customer to sign off for each report and Install / Service visit that you perform
- Create and Escalate cases that require further attention to maintenance manager
- Update the CRM Database to mark each maintenance visit complete digitally
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous service to customers
- Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
- Ability to follow the installation/maintenance guidelines and procedures from Air Aroma
- Must be a Japanese citizen
- High School Diploma
- Well groomed
- Be confident with clients and take your career seriously
- Speak Fluent Japanese, No English needed.
4,500,000 - 6,000,000JPY