Maintenance and Engineer manager , Aichi, 8.5M JPY
650万円 - 850万円
Working with fast growing company andoversea team to improve your skills.
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
- Leading the world of molten metal flow engineering and technology, serving process industries operating in challenging high-temperature conditions.
- Responding promptly to storage failures or abnormalities
- Equipment repair (including repair request from the site)
- Equipment maintenance inspection plan and practice (including use of outsourcing company)
- Selection and purchase of spare parts / consumables (including order document issuance)
- Equipment design (including tool design production and repair)
- Equipment management (completed book and specification management, equipment ledger management, history management, etc.)
- Equipment improvement plan and practice (safety, reliability, productivity improvement, energy saving, cost reduction etc.)
- Budget planning for maintenance and CAPEX, and new investment application
- Creation of technical standards
- Communication & consultation with global members
- Management of facilities and operation for waste water treatment
- Continuously maintain 5S, safety and improvement for responsible area
- Learn mechanical or electrical engineering or more than high school graduation
- Forklift driver's license (preferred)
- Qualifications for machinery or electricity (Electrician, etc.)
- Licenses and qualifications related to safety (preferred)
- Mechanical or electrical maintenance work at the factory
- Knowledge and capability for project management
- Budget management for maintenance and CAPEX
- Have general knowledge about machinery and structures (including safety handling)
- Knowledge of mechanisms combining mechanical or electrical equipment (screws, bearings, chains, belts, gears, lubrication, electrical wiring control, etc.).
- Possible to maintenance, inspection, repair and replacement of machinery and electrical equipment.
- Business level in English and Japanese