M&A lawyer - Megabank
Stable and permanent job
About Our Client
A Japanese bank with more than 20,000 employees is looking for a Legal and Compliance Counsel with legal background in handle M&A projects.
* Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all types of agreements, both in English and Japanese.
* Handle complex M&A operations.
* Constitution of Joint Ventures.
The Successful Applicant
* At least 6 years of experience in relevant field.
* At least JLPT 1
* Qualified lawyer.
* Ability to assume responsibility.
* Ability to work in an international environment.
What's on Offer
* Diversity of projects with top class clients.
* Competitive remuneration