Long-term Temp Accountant 2,000/hour!
Long-term Temp Accountant position with a chance to convert to permanent
The hourly rate is 1800-2000 yen per hour (negotiable based on experience)
Our client is a government owned foreign corporation, which provide accounting and business services to European subsidiaries/branches in Japan.
- Monthly bookkeeping and reporting in accordance with local law
- Cash flow management
- Preparation of correspondent reports such as: B/S, P/L, General Ledger, Bank reconciliation based on clientsE requirements
- Advisory to clients or answering questions from clients by having supports of tax specialists or certified social insurance labour consultants
To succeed in this role we believe you are a proactive, result-oriented, service-minded person with an ability to work and solve problems independently, but also a real team player who likes working in a non-hierarchical environment.
You must have the necessary experience and skills in accounting, (Boki level 1 or 2) and be familiar with different accounting systems (e.g.Yayoi Kaikei).
Good communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Long-term Temp Accountant position with a chance to convert to permanent
- The hourly rate is 1800-2000 yen per hour (negotiable based on experience)