-Work at top international brand-name company with growth opportunities in Japan
-Chance for career growth in Japan and overseas
About Our Client
Our client is an american automotive electronic supplier with over 15 offices and 10,000 employees worldwide. The company is growing and expanding the operations in japan.
- Provide quotes and enter orders per sales contracts.
- Act as the single point of contact to partners and customers on order fulfillment
- Give clear instruction of shipping orders to warehouse to pick pack ship, and delivery to customers
- Prepare shipping documents, if any, to effect shipping
- Procure supply to fill orders and stock requirements, place PO to vendors
- Escalate stock-out to planning for immediate replenishment
- Assist planner on inventory management
- Monitor in-transit supply till stock-in
- Process RMA and return to factory from end to end
- Escalate to management about order and logistic issues and provide recommendation of resolution
- Comply business control policy of contract/order fulfillment processes
- Perform projects or assignment to contribute team goals in key performance management, process improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 year relevant experience in multinational company
- Experience in machinery industry or consumables a strong advantage
- Hand on experience in Oracle ERP system.
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially EXCEL and WORD application
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill, strong problem solving skill
- Able to work under high pressure and in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
- Good team player with energetic, hardworking, self-initiative and strong sense of responsibility, can work independently with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English and Japanese. Other Asian language definitely an advantage
What's on Offer
- Work at top international brand-name company with growth opportunities in Japan
- Chance for career growth in Japan and overseas