Logistics Specialist (Well-Known Fashion Brand)
Global fashion company with stable market share
Clear career path for employees
Our client is a well-known global fashion company. Products are in mid-range to luxury categories and can be found commonly in department stores or retail shops. They are looking for a young optimistic logistics specialist to join the Japan logistics team.
* 3PL warehouse management - inbound, stock, outbound, VAS, returns, other tasks
* Inventory control - cycle counts and physical stock counts (evaluated by the accuracy)
* Inventory Analysis and Report
* Process improvement by watching warehousing KPIs
* Manage warehousing and transportation expenses
* SAP operations in the related area
* Quality assurance - manage inspections
* Assist a project lead in the global project
* Other tasks asked by logistics manager
- At least 3 years of experience in Logistics Operation or related role.
- Bachelor's degree
- Japanese Fluent and English Business level is mandatory
- Basic computer skills
- Global fashion company with stable market share
- Clear career path for employees
- Flexible working time and work from home system.
- Competitive compensation (Base + Bonus)