Logistics Sales Manager
Work for the first established logistic firm in the world
Freight Forwarding Sales Role
Our client, founded in 1823, is the oldest transport and logistics company worldwide. The group is a private fright forwarding company based in Austria.
The company is represented worldwide at 150 locations and has as of 2018 7100 employees.In addition to providing scheduled services and parcel services, our client also offers customer-specific transport and logistics solutions.
- Build customer relationship and create opportunities to grow volume and profit
- Use your experience in Freight Forwarding Sales to develop your personal career
- Approach new customers
- Experience in Freight Forwarding Sales
- Good communication skills in Japanese and English
- Capable to work independently and in team
- Higher salary perspective compared to the industry standard
- Good environment
- Rewarding career