Logistics Project Manager at Worldwide Leading Energy Company
Wide-ranging responsibilities including managing and coordinating exciting world
Working with global teams
Our client is a well-known energy company. They are looking to expand their projects in Japan/ Asia Pacific. The company has a long history in Japan. They would like to add a high skilled logistic project manager who could use their experience to take the organisation to the next level.
- Plan, design execute and effective logistic solutions on designated projects. (primarily high focus/complex projects)
- Technical support of Purchasing during contract tender and negotiation.
- Observing activities and contributing to zero harm and zero defect culture.
- Timely delivery of accurate Project Quotations to the satisfaction of stakeholders.
- Development and continuous improvement of logistics concepts in the region.
- Coordination and liaison with internal departments including Sales, Corporate Logistics, Purchasing and Project Management.
- At least 5 years of experience in logistics or project management
- Excellent IT skills including MS office/share-point
- Business level English and fluent Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Opportunities to work with global teams for effective logistic solutions
- Flat company structure and culture with open communication
- Future career growth opportunities