Logistics Operations Specialist
Join a fast-growing Medical Device start up
Opportunity to take on responsibility and grow your role
Our client is a fast-growing Medical Device company, with a strong brand name in the US, they are operating in a niche market here in Japan, quickly establishing their presence and quality products.
- Responsible for full order to cash process
- Also involved in overlooking supply chain services, inventory control, critical part availability, material handling, import / export etc
- Serves as liaison between sales, technical support, and operations teams to develop concepts and coordinate process knowledge
- Researching new ways and alternative methods to improve operational efficiency
- Ability to communicate effectively with people in all areas of a company is vital
- Willing to reassess and reorganize when traditional solutions aren't working.
- The incumbent should be able to work within a multi-cultural team and have superior interpersonal skills, able to multitask, as well as set priorities and meet deadlines.
- The incumbent should also have excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Knowledge and experience on SAP and SFDC will be a plus.
- Good working level in English language.
- Competitive salary and good benefits
- Be part of a fast growing company with the opportunity to expand your role and responsibilities and grow with the business