- Competitive Salary (Base + On target bonus)
- Good career progression from local to regional level
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational business and an innovator in broadband technology with over 50 years of experience in the market and employs over 10,000 employees world wide. Japan has around 200+ people and continues to grow year by year. They are now looking to hire a talented Logistics Manager who will look after end to end logistics and warehouse operations in Japan.
- Assists in the establishment and ensures the execution of operational procedures and standards for distribution centers within assigned region.
- Plans and leads for warehouse management, quality control, safety / security programs and other delivery-related activity
- Develops and implements plans for facility/equipment acquisitions, modifications and/or expansions.
- Ensures physical condition of distribution centers and equipment remain in compliance with governmental, company and customer standards/requirements
- Negotiates contracts with third party logistics providers, settlements, and freight-handling agreements/arrangements with vendors/suppliers to ensure effective shipment of product. Monitors and controls resources and supervises budgets of assigned region. Identifies and initiates the purchase of material and/or services as required for the region
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business or related disciplines.
- SAP knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of the principles and processes involved in business and organizational planning, coordination, and execution.
- Logistics and warehousing management
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for a multinational Tech business
- Good work life balance with flexible working hours
- Competitive salary (Base + On target bonus)
- Opportunity to communicate with regional counter parts and discuss about planning and strategy