-Multiple team management opportunity with scope for growth.
-Broad exposure across the business
Our client is a top consumer good company with a strong presence in japan market. Part of the growth and innovation they are now looking to hire a top talent to join and lead the Logistics Team in Japan.
- Develop and implement procedures, workflows and control systems to ensure the smooth flow of inventory and distribution activities.
- Responsible for managing and monitoring the overall warehouse operation to include process, receiving, packaging goods, goods return and inventory control.
- Manage the overall logistics/warehouse management and co-ordinate the day-to-day activities of the logistics/warehouse operations.
- Plan and implement the strategies in utilization of space and delivery of the products.
- Staff coaching and provide necessary guidance to warehouse staff.
- Maintain and control the safety, hygiene, and security standards of the warehouse.
- Compile daily reports and statistics
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
- Solid experience in logistics operation, of which at least 5 years at management level
- Solid experience in managing sizable warehouse.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with drive to achieve business
- Business level English and fluent Japanese are required
- Detail-oriented personality
- team player and good communication skills.
- Multiple team management opportunity with scope for growth.
- Broad exposure across the business