- Work for a well-known global food business with strong presence in Japan
- Good career growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a global food business based in Europe with over 50 years of experience in the market. Japan business continuous to expand with a very steady sales growth year by year. They are now looking to hire a talented Logistics Assistant Manager to join the team.
- Work closely with the appointed 3PL on warehousing and deliveries matter and lead monthly operational meeting.
- Monitor warehouse inventory to maintain ideal stock level at all time.
- Assist in retail store weekly orders to ensure healthy inventory level in retail stores and store order processing.
- Lead the quarterly and annual warehouse stock take exercise and prepare stock take variance report for management approval.
- Manage and place order with local vendors in local purchases.
- Analyze freight forwarders rates for overseas shipment to ensure utilization of the most cost-effective shipment method.
- Handle system entry relating to supply chain function, including stock movement or shipment process.
- Work with sales team on seasonal and new product orders to ensure on time product launches.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the Supply Chain and Logistics field (preferably in Retail/ FMCG / food industry) and 2 years in Supervisory role
- Experience in managing 3PL & suppliers
- Experience in ERP system is preferred
- Strong command in discipline
- Business level in both Japanese and English
What's on Offer
Work for a well-known global food business with strong presence in Japan
Good career growth opportunity
Competitive salary (Base + 15% Performance Bonus)