Oppoturnity in the trusted biopharmaceutical company in APAC for over 60 years
Complete Benefits and Great Life-work Blance
About Our Client
Our client is committed to be the most trusted supplier of bio-pharmaceuticals worldwide. Our facilities, along with our external contractors, suppliers, and partners, create an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a high quality, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time.
* Imported goods delivery planning to internal/external stakeholders
* Maintenance of value for customs purpose to customs authority, and import VAT payment / budget monitoring
* Distribution Center management (Audit, Improvements, budget management, security measure, SOP, Temp control quality ,monthly closure, etc.)
* Good Distribution Practice management (delivery timeliness, delivery quality, temp control risk assessment, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree
* Fluent Japanese and English communication skills - verbal and written
* Person who can enjoy absorbing and learning new experiences and knowledge proactively and with team spirit with great learning agility skill
* Project Management Skill : person who can drive projects with high ownership by efficiently managing PDCA
* Wider perspective for process improvement rather than prioritizing own or narrower interest
* Do the right thing, do the things right
What's on Offer
* One of the largest biopharmaceutical company worldwide with divers and inclusive environment.
* They not only have benefits for your well-being but also for your work-life balance as they provide global Flexible Work Arrangement policy that allows employees to work remotely or on a different work schedule that best fits their needs.
* Your efforts and successes will be recognised with their compensation which is based on pay-for-performance approach.