- Great career progress
- Vibrant work atmosphere
About Our Client
My client is one of the youngest yet profitable international IT firms, established in the US 10 years ago. They are leading in the market to develop the RPA technology. To cope with their business needs, the firm is now looking for a Localization Project Coordinator for their Tokyo office (Otemachi station).
* Review the project to cater to local market (Japan) before product launch, and to provide unique project contend for the target market;
* Conduct in-depth research of the related Japanese market to select and emphasize end users' demands;
* Revise the language and format of the application if necessary;
* Develop basic/advanced software skills for application QA and localization;
* Organize field tests and analyze usage data, compile and present results.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor Degree holder in any disciplines (preferably in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Programming/ Machine Learning);
* Related experience in product localization/ application development/QA / translation with international exposure;
* Advanced understanding of Windows 7/10, Microsoft Word and Excel;
* Familiar with Windows server environment, fluent in both English and Japanese.
What's on Offer
* Flexible working hour is applicable
* Work from home