Global company with good work-life balance
Enhance your career skills and knowledge
About Our Client
Our client is an American multinational publisher, developer, and distributor of Software and IT Soultions.
- Regularly check progresses and deliveries of various works.
- Update schedules in a daily basis.
- Regularly check bug database and ensure all issues are assigned to the right persons.
- Upon request, assist Localization Manager's job in various ways.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluency in Japanese (written and spoken) essential
- English language skills required - willing to improve
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel.
- Communication skill. Being good at reporting things in simple and effective ways.
- Strong Interest in the IT industry is highly regarded.
What's on Offer
Can work from home
Working Hours: 09:00 to 18:00 flexible