Localization and coordinator for Lifestyle brand
International corporate culture with flat management
Good work life balance
Our client is a famous international brand with a strong community. They are distributed all over the words and have a stable business worldwide and in Japan. They have a dynamic team working in the center of Tokyo.
- Provide translation, and localization
- Support content, campaign creation
- Liaison with other departments regarding translation matters.
- Manage external vendors in order to maintain translation flow within the company
- Provide support to all department and cultural input regarding Japanese market.
- Previous experience in translation/localization
- Previous experience in retail, fashion, or cosmetic industry
- Fluent in Japanese and high business level in English
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Excellent schedule organization and time management.
- Work for international company
- Good compensation
- Develop new skills across the company business