Linux Server Engineer-Cloud Storage Platform
International working environment, flexible working schedule
Center location in Tokyo
Our client is an US based data storage company. They provide cloud storage platform to the main partners. They plan to expand the local team due to the increasing business in Japan.
- Troubleshooting, answering questions, technical discussion with pre-sales and post-sales customers via phone/web/email.
- Work with Engineering team for defect reports, troubleshooting, and feature requests.
- Manage communications/expectations to customers at all levels to maintain good relationships with contacts at customers and partners. Customers are cloud service providers (data centers and ISPs), system integrator/reseller partners, and enterprise customers.
- 5+ years of technical support experience with demonstrable skills in troubleshooting technical issues with a complex software system.
- Customer oriented attitude, strong customer facing skills.
- Proficiency with Linux and networking.
- Proficiency in scripting (bash, perl, python, or ruby).
- International and flat structure working environment.
- Competitive salary, up to 12M.
- Direct involvement in the project.
- Career progression with the organisation.
- Centre working location in Tokyo.