Life Science Marketing Manager
Exciting career progression opportunities in fast growing life science company
Lead and explore potential in a rapidly evolving market
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable life science and technology solutions. The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics, reagents and assays with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of life science and diagnostics.
- The development, communication and implementation of annual marketing plans to achieve business targets.
- Plan and implement measurable marketing campaigns and activities such as conferences, workshops, seminars, direct marketing and work with KOLs.
- Take new products to market and increase market leadership, as well as look for new ways to establish positions in all aspects of the business.
- Drive marketing strategies, programs and campaigns to capture market shares and achieve revenue targets.
- Plan and manage product launches and sales cycles in alignment with the strategic agenda.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders, customers & business networks.
- Bachelor Degree in Molecular Biology or related studies.
- Proven ability in managing budgets, planning and implementation of marketing strategies and taking products to market.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make things happen
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of life science
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster