Licensing Specialist - Global Media Company
Start up culture within an established business
Great working life balance - very international environment.
About Our Client
This company is a leading Global Media Company, headquarters in California, with offices in more than 80 countries worldwide. They do one things great. Content.
- Negotiating and managing the execution of agreements and amendments with film studios, film aggreators, TV broadcasting networks, talent management, and content rights management partners etc
- Liaise with cross-functional teams and partners when necessary
- Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS Degree from reputable University, in Business or closely related field
- 2-5 years of working experience in media Entertainment area
- Prior studio, management consulting, investment banking experience in media focused technology (TMT) in an international environment - these are non-negotiable
- Demonstrated good judgement and strong critical thinking skills
- Prior experience with contract administration, management of licensing agreements in English and strong contractual understanding
- Natural Japanese (above N1) and Strong Business Level English
- Proven communication skills, must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal forms
What's on Offer
- Strong work life balance, with flex time
- Beautiful office located in central Tokyo
- Ability to work on international projects.