Licensing Sales Manager
Work at one of the world's largest Entertainment Company
High base salary and incentives
The client is one of the world's largest Entertainment company in the world. The role will require you to be in charge of the Publishing Licensing department. You will be managing up to 7 staffs and report directly to the Publishing Director and Consumer Director. You will be helping to promote and sell the right to use the client's brand to retailers and Media based company.
- Communicate with the US branch regarding the translation and licensing procedure.
- Manage 7 staffs.
- Conduct business strategy in order to increase the growth and revenue.
- Develop new key accounts.
- Allocate appropriate resource to certain accounts to ensure the highest possible profit.
- Strong sales background.
- Have a passion of creating content.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Japanese.
- Have a strong experience in the Media/Entertainment/Publishing industry Industry.
- Have managing experience.
- High base salary and incentives.
- Work with one of the worlds largest Entertainment company.
- Travel inbound and outbound for business trips.
- Work in a a friendly and international environment.