- Work at a Global Top-tier IT Consulting Firm
- Good Work-Life Balance
Top-tier Global IT Consulting Firm.
- Legal advice and contract review (English / Japanese)
- Legal support for M & A and individual
- Legal support for proceedings and disputes
- Commercial legal support
- Compliance committee management and individual case support
- Smooth support for the operation of the compliance strengthening program
- Company-wide risk management support
- Training (Compliance & Legal Training)
- Law degree
- Legal work experience in Japanese & English (5 years or more)
- Systematic understanding of Japanese law
- TOEIC 800 points or more
- Practical experience in the IT industry
- Experience in M & A and IP related work
- Human resources with high communication skills, positive attitude
- Flex-time available (core hours 10AM to 4PM)
- Annual paid leave, maternity/paternity leave, sick leave, condolence leave, etc.
- Health insurance, employment insurance, life insurance, welfare pension covered
- Corporate member facilities (sports clubs, hotels, hot spring resorts).