Legal Specialist - IT Consulting Firm
Supportive team and opportunities for career progression
Great benefits including unlimited work-from-home
About Our Client
The client is a major IT consulting firm with over 1,000 employees in Japan.
- Advise internal colleagues and external clients on legal matters and contracts
- Ensure compliance to laws and company policies
- Mitigate risk and manage contract execution
- Work closely within a team to ensure stakeholder satisfaction
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience relating to contract management
- Fluent Japanese and contract review ability
What's on Offer
This is the opportunity to join a teamwork environment in a company that offers flexible working, which includes unlimited work-from home, after the probationary period. Employees are also offered career progression opportunities and internal transfers.