- Excellent work-life balance.
- Career progression opportunities.
Our client is a US manufacturer specialising in chemicals for automotive and consumer goods industries. With offices all over the globe, they are a truly international company and pride themselves in their diversity.
In Japan, they have been going from strength to strength, steadily growing over the last 20 years in Japan to become one of the leaders in their field. Until now, they have outsourced their legal work but as they have become more established it is time to hire their own legal.
- Provide legal solutions and promotion of growth strategies.
- Draft, review and negotiation of contracts.
- Set operational rules and negotiate terms for both sites in Japan.
- Support data privacy and information security.
- Monitor and maintain laws and regulations for the region and in line with company policy.
- Legal experience in-house or in private practice.
- Proficiency in Japanese and English to draft, review and negotiate contracts.
- Effective communication.
- Team player.
- Competitive salary package.
- Lead legal and compliance operations in Japan.
- Career progression opportunity.